Aloo Gobi Recipe
1 small cauliflower
50 gms. shelled garden peas
1 onion chopped fine
3 cloves garlic
1 tsp. Kala or Garam Masala
1/2 tsp. turmeric
1 tsp. chilli powder
2 tbs. sunflower oil
Coriander to garnish
Salt to taste
- Heat up the oil in a small saucepan.
- When it is hot, add in the garlic and fry till brown.
- Now add in the onion pieces and stir until soft.
- Put in the cauliflower, potatoes and tomatoes along with the masala, turmeric, chilli powder and salt.
- Stir until everything is mixed properly.
- Cover and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add in the peas and stir some more.
- Cover and cook until the cauliflower and the potatoes are cooked. Please do not add water to this and ensure that the vegetables don’t stick to the bottom by stirring every once in a while.
- Garnish with coriander.
Serve hot with naan, rice and salad.