- 3 separate food compartments and 2 steel plates which act as a lid between the tiers. Has a total volume of 1.75L (59.2 fl.oz).
- Secure cage mechanism keeps the contents safe inside
- 100% certified food contact safe stainless steel. Certified to meet US FDA and EU LFGB food contact safety standards
- Dishwasher, freezer and oven safe. Flame and heatproof. BPA and plastic free
- Save money and packaging waste from takeaway lunches and help save the environment by ditching single use containers.
Indian-Tiffin Boxes are a great alternative to plastic boxes. They do not leach any chemicals and can be reused many times, as they have been in India for centuries. Our Tiffins have been cleverly designed and are unique to us.
Tiffins are dishwasher safe and freezer safe, and can also be used directly on stoves or campfires. Join the Tiffin revolution, and the growing band of people taking their lunches into work in a trend and environmentally friendly way.
When complete the three Tiffin Boxes tins stack up on top of each other and are separated by a steel try and that can also be used for serving. The contents and are sealed, through a simple locking mechanism. The height of the tins are 5.5cm, 5.9cm and 6.2cm, while the diameter is 10.5cm, 12.4cm and 14cm. When assembled it stands about 21cm off the ground and can hold 1.75L worth of food.